Say goodbye to the manual and messy tangled curling style.
With the Sistrology Automatic Curling Iron, you can easily create beautiful, salon-quality curls in minutes. No more wrapping or twisting your hair, simply pull a section through the slot and press a button to form large, smooth, elastic, and epic waves in 30 seconds.
- Easy and fast operation: This auto hair curler adopts a one-button curling design to suit people of all ages with or without experience! No skill is required, you only need one press of the button and hold it for a while, then you can have charming wavy hair in 6-12s.
- Various temperature & safety reminders: This upgraded automatic hair curler curling Iron has been designed with 4 different temperature settings, from 325°F to 430°F, Includes The fast heating spin Iron pre-set temperatures: Low 325°F for Fine Hair, Medium 390°F for Medium Hair, and High 410°F for Coarse Hair. 6s auto Heat-Up curling timers, as well as curling direction (left and right), allow to forming of perfect loose or tight curls easily, saving a lot of time.
- Anti-scalding & anti-tangling: The automatic hair curler is built-in a smart magnetic induction motor, which will stop work to prevent the hair from being tangled and pulled if curls too much hair or works incorrectly. Note: Please switch the direction of rotation to release your hair if tangled. Compared with traditional hair curling iron, our double insulation design protects your face and hands from getting scalded.
- Extended power cord & intelligent protection: The ceramic rotating curler with a 6s timing design, creates different curly hair, with 30 seconds of rapid heating, suitable for all hair types. There is no need to worry about a dead battery because we specially design a 1.8m swivel power cord for this hair curler. The curling wand with dual voltage (100-230V) is convenient for travel. And this auto-curling iron will automatically shut off for safety after 60 minutes of inactivity ( in case you forget to unplug it).
How to use:
- Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn it on.
- Set the temperature and wait 1 minute.
- Put a strand of hair on the U-type groove.
- Press and hold the directional button, and curling will begin for 6 seconds.
- When you feel the hair is not curly enough, press the arrow key once again.
- Take out the curled hair.
For best results:
- Start with dry and sectioned hair.
- Make sure your hair is 100% clean & dried to allow curls to hold easily, then comb out a 1-inch section.
- Try to hold the iron for a longer time. If your hair is curl-resistant, try to hold it for extra 3-5s after the beep.
- Avoid tugging on your curls. Slowly release curls then cup the curl in your hand for another 3-5s until it's cool.
- Allow curls to cool before brushing. Letting your curls set first will make your style last longer.